To avoid the unnecessary chemicals, try making your own natural teeth whitener. Not only will this whitener clean your teeth but it will leave them sparkling white.
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops spearmint essential oil
- small glass jar with lid
- Gather all ingredients and the jar.
- Measure the baking soda and the hydrogen peroxide.
- Carefully pour the baking soda into the jar and add the hydrogen peroxide. Mix well.
- Add essential oils and stir really well.
Make sure to shake before each use. Only brush your teeth 2 to 3 times a week with this mix due to the baking soda being so abrasive.