Homemade Tuna Cookies for Cats
Homemade cat treats are easy and inexpensive to make. Cat treats help you bond with your cat and are the key to training your cat to be an obedient house cat.
Everyone loves a treat now and then.
Cats are no different. Homemade cat treats give your kitty the love she deserves, while providing yummy morsels without lots of additives or high costs. You can use treats to reward your cat for good behavior and new skills, help keep her teeth clean, provide variety, bond with your cat and show your love and affection.
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 6-ounce can tuna in oil (do not drain)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, adding a little water if dough is too stiff.
2. On a lightly-floured surface, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Cut into shapes with your favorite cookie cutter, or use a pizza cutter to cross-cut into small diamond shapes.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet.5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container.
error: Content is protected !!